Water-dilutable effect glaze/stain for creating remarkable wood surfaces. For interior and exterior use.
Effect glaze (wood stain) showing a metallic gloss. Suitable for high-grade and restrained covering of wood surfaces. Applicable in interiors and exteriors on dimensionally stable wooden parts, e.g. windows and doors, on components with limited dimensional stability, such as panelling with tongue and groove, or on dimensionally unstable wood, e.g. on facades. Do not use for wood with permanent contact to the ground (soil) or water/moisture.
- Noble effect due to aluminium bronze pigments.
- Excellent UV protection due to reflective pigments.
- High moisture proofing of dimensionally stable wooden parts.
- Highly diffusion-capable.
- Thin-bodied (low film-building) wood stain, easy to renovate.
- In conformity with VOC regulations (2010).
- Non-dripping viscosity
Alkyd acrylic dispersion/emulsion
1 litre and 5 litres
- Standard Colour:
Based on Stardust standard material, the following colour shades can be tinted via the ColorExpress tinting & mixing machine system: Neptun, Earth, Moon, Deep Space and further colours according to the Caparol 3D System plus, DB (German Federal Railways) or pearlescent colours according to RAL.
Colour and gloss level are influenced by substrate condition, applied number of coats and quantity of applied material.
Silk-matt/semi-gloss (mid sheen / velvet or eggshell-like finish)
Approx. 1.0 g/cm³