Pigmented, adhesion promoting primer for exterior textured render applications.
Synthetic resin emulsion paint, for use as priming coat and bonding bridge before applying textured render coatings:
– for Capatect ETICS systems,
– for Capatect-VHF (Cladding) System,
– on uncoated concrete,
– on existing mineral renders and plasters, rendering of mortar groups/classes PII and PIII according
to German standard DIN 18550 or similar,
– on matt, sound and stable coats of emulsion paint,
– on sound and stable mineral coatings.
Reaction to fire (German classification): "nichtbrennbar” (non-combustible) or
"schwerentflammbar” (flame-retardant), depending on the applied ETICS or Capatect-VHF (Cladding) system.
- Solidifies the surface of substrates.
- Enhances adhesion.
- Levels the absorption-capacity.
- Easy to apply.
- Ecologically, environmentally compatible.
Synthetic resin emulsion according to German standard DIN 55945.
Keep in a cool, but frost-free place. Shelf life: max. 6 months.
Note: The product must be applied during the current winter season.
Approx. 1.4 g/cm3