Silky gloss latex paint for interior works
For highly durable, scrub-resistant and texture-retaining interior paint coatings with a silky gloss surface. Particularly suitable for surfaces subjected to excessive wear, e.g. in schools, hospitals, play rooms, public buildings, offices, halls, hotels, restaurants, staircases, etc., since the coating is hard-wearing and may easily be cleaned.
In addition, the product is particularly suitable for coating woodchip/ingrain wallpapers, relief and embossed wallpapers, as well as for glass fabric wall coverings to highlight the texture by a Silk gloss.
- Water-dilutable, eco-friendly, low odour
- Emission-minimised, solvent-free and unplasticized.
- High degree of whiteness
- High opacity
- Diffusion capable
- Easy to clean, resistant to household cleaning and disinfection agents
Dispersion of artificial resin.
2.5 l , 5 l, 10 l , 15 l
White (base 1 )
Transparent ( base 2 and 3) may be used only after staining .
The paint Samtex 20 ELF base 1 can be colored using dyes AVA - Amphibolin -und Abtönfarben or
CaparolColor (formerly CaparolColor ) . Active Isolated colored material before use to mix with each
other in order to avoid possible color differences . When buying min . 100 liters in one shade , on
request , can be supplied pre- colored material .
Paint Samtex 20 ELF suitable for dyeing machine ColorExpress . Clean , bright colors such as
yellow , orange, red , etc. are not always fully opaque . Therefore, when choosing these colors is
recommended to prepare the ground color by repainting it close opaque , pastel colors based on
white . You may need to also incorporate an additional layer opacity .
Keep in a cool, but frost-free place.
- Wet abrasion: Wet scrub resistance Class 1, corresponds to "scrub resistant" as per standard DIN EN 13 300.
- Contrast ratio: Class 2 at a yield of 7 m2 / l , ie about 140ml/m2
- Maximum particle (grit) size: ( granulation) : Small (<100 microns )
- Density: Approx. 1.4 g/cm³