Synthetic resin filling compound for mirror finish smoothing technique.
- Semi-transparent (translucent).
- Mirror finish effect is achievable without additional finishing coat.
- Efficient and safe application technique.
- Tintable via ColorExpress tinting & mixing machine system.
- Diffusion- and sorption-capable.
2.5 litres and 5 litres
Can be tinted via the ColorExpress tinting & mixing machine system in approx. 1,300 colour shades of colour fan decks Caparol 3D plus and CaparolColor.
If more than one bucket is tinted for coating seamless surfaces, all product must be thoroughly mixed before use in order to avoid colour differences. Quantities of 40 litres or more in individual colours may be ordered ready-tinted ex factory.
Organic pigmented colours (e.g. red and orange) may change in colour in areas subjected to strong natural light (daylight). The discolouration can be minimised when using StuccoDecor Wachsdispersion, but cannot be completely avoided.
Satin-gloss/satin-finished (mid sheen) to glossy, depending on the working method.
Keep in a cool, but frost-free place.
Approx. 1.45 g/ml
Diffusion-equivalent air layer thickness sdH2O
Approx. 0.06 m