Fast-curing, mineral dry mortar premix for bonding thermal insulation boards and for embedding reinforcing fabrics.
Bonding of insulation boards and embedding reinforcement mesh, particularly for machine application. Suitable for use within Capatect ETICS.
- Reaction to fire: A2-s1,d0, Non-combustible
- Normal plaster mortar as per DIN EN 998-1
- Weather-proof, water-repellent to DIN 18 550
- High water vapour diffusion
- Long open time for application
- High fresh mortar stability
- Ecologically compatible
- Optimised granulometric formular
- Mineral binder, cement-based with adhesion promoter
- Balanced copound of quartz and calcite fillers
- Additives for smooth processing
25 kg bag
Dry, cool, frost-free and protected from direct sunlight.
Low chromate content: 12 months.
Shelf life: Approx. 1 year in tightly closed, original packaging.
0.7 W/(m · K)
ca. 1.5 kg/dm3
Resistance-count for diffusion µ (H2O)
µ < 25
Diffusion-equivalent air layer thickness sdH2O
sd < 0,1 m for a 3 mm thick layer as per DIN EN ISO 7783
Class CS IV as per DIN EN 998-1
Adesive tensile strength
≥ 0,08 N/mm2 as per DIN EN 998-1
A2-s1,d0 as per DIN EN 13501-1
German classification for ETICS : "nichtbrennbar” (non-combustible) or "schwerentflammbar” (flame retardant) according to the other Capatect ETICS components.
Coefficient of water absorption
w < 0.2 kg/(m2 · h0,5) as per DIN EN 1062
Capillary water absorption
Class W2 as per DIN EN 998-1