Emulsion-based, textured renders for exterior use as per DIN EN 15842
Ready-to-use, textured renders based on organic emulsion binder. Applicable as finishing coatings for
- Uncoated concrete
- Mortar layers of mortar groups P II + P III as per DIN 18550-1 / DIN EN 998-1
- Sound, matt coatings of dispersion paint
- Sound existing mineral coatings.
Unsuitable are substrates showing efflorecence and substrates made of plastic or wood.
- Reaction to fire: A2-s1,d0 as per DIN EN 13501-1 (non-combustible)
- Highly water vapour permeable.
- Weatherproof, water-repellent as per DIN 4108.
- Good working properties.
- Ecologically compatible, low odour.
- Binder: Synthetic resin emulsion as per DIN 18 558.
- Alkali-proof, hence unsaponifiable.
25 kg bucket
Can be tinted by the manufacturer according to colour cards CaparolColor or Caparol 3D System
or via ColorExpress tinting machines. Further shades with luminosity ≥ 20 can be tinted on request.
(Luminosity < 20 is unsuitable for ETICS).
Shades with luminosity ≥ 10 are possible by using reinforcement materials CarboNit or
Small quantities can be tinted with CaparolColor or Amphibolin colourants, but max. 2 %, otherwise
the consistency will become too low.
Cool, dry, frost-free and protected against direct sunlight.
For siloware: Empty containers and silos completely before longer downtimes (winter break).
■ Diffusion-equivalent air layer thickness sd H 2 O:
< 0.14 m, class V1 (high) as per DIN EN ISO 7783-2
■ Fire behaviour: A2-s1,d0 as per DIN EN 13 501-1
■ Coefficient of water absorption:
w < 0.2 kg/(m2 · h0,5), class W2 (medium) as per DIN EN 1062 part 3
■ Consistency: paste-like