Silk-matt latex paint for interior surfaces exposed to heavy loads.
For highly durable, scrub-resistant and texture-retaining interior paint coatings with a Silk-matt surface. Particularly suitable for surfaces subjected to excessive wear, e.g. in schools, hospitals, play rooms, public buildings, offices, halls, hotels, restaurants, staircases, etc., since the coating is hard-wearing and may easily be cleaned.
In addition, the product is particularly suitable for coating woodchip/ingrain wallpapers, relief and embossed wallpapers, as well as for glass fabric wall coverings to highlight the texture by a Silkmatt.
- Water-dilutable, ecologically compatible, low odour.
- High degree of whiteness.
- Excellent cleaning properties and resistant to aqueous disinfectants and household detergents.
- Easy to apply.
- Emission-free and solvent-free
Synthetic latex according to DIN 55 945
2.5 l, 5 l , 10 l, 15l ( 15l only base 1 )
White (base 1 )
Transparent ( base 2 and 3) may be used only after staining .
The paint Samtex 7 E.L.F. base 1 can be colored using dyes alone AVA - Amphibolin -und Abtönfarben or CaparolColor (formerly CaparolColor ) . Active Isolated colored material before use to mix with each other in order to avoid possible color differences . When buying min . 300 liters in one shade , on request , can be supplied pre- colored material . Paint Samtex 7 ELF suitable for dyeing machine ColorExpress . Clean , bright colors such as yellow , orange, red , etc. are not always fully opaque . Therefore, when choosing these colors is recommended to prepare the ground color by repainting it close opaque , pastel colors based on white . It may be possible also a need for an additional layer opaque.
Matt ( according to DIN EN 13 300 ) , depending on the angle of observation , the surface may seem satin matt .
Keep in a cool, but frost-free place.
Properties according to DIN EN 13 300 : Depending on the color can slightly change the of the paint.
- Wet abrasion: Wet scrub resistance Class 2, corresponds to "scrubresistant" as per German standard DIN EN 13 300.
- Contrast ratio: Opacity (hiding/covering power) Class 2, with a
spreading rate of 6 m²/l (consumption: 160 ml/
- Maximum particle (grit) size: m²) Fine (< 100 μm)
- Density: Approx. 1.4 g/cm³ Interior