Approved quality • Matt interior paint
Multi-purpose paint for coatings on interior walls and ceilings. Due to its easy application, CapaDIN is particularly suitable for large-area projects, where a high ground coverage is required.
- Emission-minimised, solvent-free, low odour.
- Free of fogging-active substances.
- Water-dilutable, ecologically compatible.
- sd-value < 0.1 m
- Easy to apply.
Synthetic resin dispersion/emulsion according to German standard DIN 55945
- Standard Product: 5 l, 10 l, 12.5 l and 15 l Airfix: 15 l plastic bucket, 25 l hobbock, 120 l paint barrel, 480 l stainless steel container, 750 l recycling container
- Antikweiß (Off-White): 12.5 l and 15 l Airfix: 25 l hobbock
White and Antikweiß (Off-white / approx. RAL 9010).
CapaDIN can be tinted with CaparolColor or AmphiColor® (AVA) colourants. If more than one
container is manually tinted, all product must be thoroughly mixed before use in order to avoid colour differences.
Quantities of 100 litres or more in individual colour shades may be ordered ready-tinted ex factory.
Check tinted product before applying to avoid colour differences. Always use tinted paint of same
batch, when applying on seamless surfaces.
Dull matt (Dead-matt according to DIN EN 13 300)
Keep in a cool, but frost-free place.
Characteristics according to DIN EN 13 300: Tinting may cause variations.
- Wet abrasion: Wet scrub resistance Class 3, corresponds to "wash resistant" as per German standard DIN 53778
- Contrast ratio: Contrast ratio Opacity (hiding/covering power) Class 2, with a spreading rate of
6 m²/l or 160 ml/m²
- Maximum particle (grit) size: Fine (< 100 μm)
- Density: Approx. 1.6 g/cm3