High solid, anti-corrosive metal protective enamel for priming, intermediate and finishing coats. For exterior and interior use. Certified corrosion protection for steel and galvanised steel according to DIN EN ISO 12944-6.
1-pot-enamel for protective thick-film coatings and colourful designing of building components made of iron, steel, zinc, galvanised steel, aluminium, copper, unplastizised (rigid) PVC, wooden parts interiors and dimensionally stable exterior wood components. Corrosion protection for iron and steel. Unsuitable for coatings on roofing and anodised aluminium. Do not use white colour shades on heating systems in order to avoid yellowing (apply Capalac Heizkörperlack /radiator enamel).
- Excellent adhesion.
- High opacity (hiding/covering power) on component surfaces and edges.
- Durable protection due to excellent weather resistance.
- High solids content allows a better dry film thickness.
- 1-Pot-Enamel System: Facilitates priming, intermediate and finishing coats with one product.
- Test report for corrosiveness category C4, duration of conservation "long” on steel and galvanised steel according to DIN EN ISO 12944 part 6.
- Available as enamel and mica types.
- Tintable via ColorExpress in numerous colour shades.
- Free of aromatic hydrocarbons.
Epoxy ester with non-aromatic solvents.
- White, Mica and RAL 9006:
750 ml, 2.5 litres, 10 litres and 35 kg
1 litre, 2.5 litres and 10 litres
Mica types: Mica and approx. RAL 9006
A multitude of enamel and mica tones can be tinted via the ColorExpress stations, e.g. RAL 9007.
When colour shades with a lower opacity (hiding/covering power) are used, e.g. red, orange or yellow, it is advisable to apply a first (priming) coat of product, tinted in a matching priming system colour, available via ColorExpress.
Note: If necessary, apply one transparent sealing coat of Capalac Kunstharz-Klarlack (clear coat) on intensively or dark tinted Capalac Dickschichtlack coatings to avoid a slight abrasion of pigments.
Mica types are corrosion-inhibiting coatings. Their surface is matt and semi-rough according to RAL and German National Railways Standard (TL/TP-KOR).
Only suitable for interior use: An additional transparent sealing coat of Capalac Kunstharz-Klarlack leads to a more stressable interior surface and cleaning is facilitated.
Colour Changes Occur With Mica Types:
In comparison to printed colour fan decks. Between Mica types of different manufacturers. In case of repairs. When different coating methods are used (e.g. paint brush, roller or spray application, powder coating and liquid coating).
Colour Resistance according to BFS Data Sheet No. 26:
Binder: Class B
Pigmentation: Group 1 to 3, depending on the colour.
- Enamel types:
Silk-matt/semi-gloss (mid sheen)
- Mica shades:
Keep in a cool place, in tightly closed cans.
Approx. 1.3 g/cm³