Mineral based dry mortar mix for fixing thermal insulation boards.
Mineral based dry adhesive mix for the fastening of thermal insulation boardswithin the Capatect ETICS A and B
- Reaction to fire (for the product): non-combustible (Germany: nichtbrennbar)
- Highly water vapor permeable
- Long workability / open time
- Good fresh mortar stability
- Environmentally compatible
- Optimal grain-size distribution
- Mineral binder with plasticizing additives
- Well balanced combination of quartz and calcite filler and pure mineral lightweight aggregates
- Additives to improve waterproofing, smooth processing and good adhesion.
25 kg bag
Dry, cool but frost-free
Protect from direct sunlight. Of low chromate content for 12 months.
Empty silos prior to extended downtimes (e.g. winter). Shelf life of originally closed packagings: approx. 12 months.
Class CS IV as per DIN EN 998-1
Apparent density of hardened mortar
1.7 g/cm³ as per DIN EN 998-1
Adesive tensile strength
on concrete: ≥ 1.0 N/mm2
A2-s1, d0 as per DIN EN 13501-1
Capillary water absorption
Class W2 as per DIN EN 998-1